Policies and FAQ
updated February 2023
All domestic orders for shipment are processed via USPS or UPS. Once the package is in transit, the shipment is at the responsibility of USPS or UPS and the customer. The Langley Co. is not responsible for delayed, lost or stolen packages.
All international orders are final sale, and may ship USPS or UPS. The Langley Co. is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or delayed packages.
The Langley Co. is not responsible for lost, stolen or delayed packages. Once your tracking states USPS/UPS is in possession of your item, customer is responsible for contacting shipping carrier for liabilities of lost or delayed packages.
*If an order is returned to sender, the customer must pay shipping to resend.
REFUNDS, EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
updated February 2022
Refunds are eligible for store credit only. We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To submit a return request:
Click the profile icon in the store's navigation to log in to your account
To log in to your account, enter your email address into the email field, and click continue.
You will be sent a 6-digit verification code from our store to your email account. Once you have that code, go back to online store and enter that 6-digit verification code.
Click on the order you would like to submit for return. You can select specific items if more than one was purchased.
Select return reason for Langley Co. staff to review
Click "Request Return". If your return request is approved and requires shipping, then you receive an email with shipping instructions and a return shipping label. After the product is returned, you receive an e-gift card with the remaining amount for store credit, less $6 return shipping fee.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Refunds are honored via store credit only. We will notify you once we’ve received your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically sent a digital gift card for the purchase amount that will not expire. If using a shipping label from The Langley Co., A flat rate shipping and handling charge of $6.00 will be deducted from store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items, gift cards, bath and body products, intimates or in-store purchases on consignment vendor items.
If you would like to exchange your item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Exchanges are best handled via return for store credit, but if a different size of the same item is requested it will be exchanged at no charge once the original item is back in possession of The Langley Co.
Returns and exchanges are honored through 30 days* after purchase date. Conditions do apply. Please see below for details.
- Exchanges and refunds on products are honored through The Langley Co. store credit only.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping, or may return in store at no charge. Using our label through the customer portal is a flat rate fee of $6.00. All original packaging must be present for a return to be accepted.
- Store credit will equal the total amount of the product purchased, less return shipping fee of $6.00 if applicable. Shipping & Handling charges will not be refunded and will deducted from your return amount.
- Store credit will be issued through an e-gift card that will have no expiration date.
- To make an exchange or a return, the product must be unworn and in it's original packaging. if it came with tags, the tag must be attached. A copy of the receipt, physical or digital, must be present.
*Personalized items, intimates, florals, dishes, and bath and body products (i.e. soaps) are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. If product is returned via shipment and does not meet these standards, the item will be sent back to customer, at the cost of shipping charged to the customer. It is HIGHLY recommended to contact me prior to making a return.
International orders are final sale.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- My order hasn't shipped yet. Can I cancel it?
Yes! Please message me within 24 hours of making your purchase, if it still has not been shipped, and I will cancel and refund your order to its original payment method. After your order ships, returns/exchanges at the buyers expense for store credit may be provided.
- My jewelry order broke! Can you fix it?
Yes. You receive FREE repairs on all items for up to six months after purchase date.
- My order is defective. Can I return it?
Any defective order claims must be made within 7 days of purchase. Customer must return the defective item and will receive a full refund. It is HIGHLY recommended to email me prior to making a return via shipment.
- I lost one single earring. Do I need to purchase a whole new pair?
No! You can send me a message or email, any time, and I'll invoice you for 50% off for the earring that was lost. The only way this would not be applicable is if the earring has been discontinued. Even if you don't see it on my website, I can likely still make you another earring.
CARING FOR YOUR JEWELRY
- Your jewelry will not instantly tarnish or oxidize if in direct sunlight, water or humidity, but, over time, it may. For best results and longest wear, take all jewelry off before showering, working out, laying in the sun, etc. and do not leave in humidity.