Policies and FAQ
updated February 2022
All domestic orders for shipment are processed via USPS or UPS. Once the package is in transit, the shipment is at the responsibility of USPS or UPS and the customer. The Langley Co. is not responsible for delayed, lost or stolen packages.
All international orders are final sale, and may ship USPS or UPS. The Langley Co. is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or delayed packages.
Holiday Shipping: USPS is projected to have slower processing times during the holiday season. USPS shipping and arrival dates are not at the responsibility of The Langley Co.
*If an order is returned to sender, the customer must pay shipping to resend.
REFUNDS, EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
updated February 2022
Returns and exchanges are honored through 30 days* after purchase date. Conditions do apply. Please see below for details.
*Return policy on orders placed prior to February 25, 2022 will still be honored. Orders placed after February 25, 2022 will be subject to the 30 day return window.
- Exchanges and refunds on products are honored through The Langley Co. store credit only.
- If there is any damage or discoloration to your order upon shipment, contact me within 48 hours of receiving the item. After 48 hours, no complimentary adjustments will be made.
- Buyer must pay shipping to return or exchange the items, or may return in store at no charge.
- Store credit will equal the total amount of the product purchased. Shipping charges will not be refunded. *If your order was purchased during a free shipping promotion, shipping charges will be deducted from your issued credit.
- Store credit will be issued through an e-gift card that will have no expiration date.
- To make an exchange or a return, the product must be unworn and in it's original packaging. if it came with tags, the tag must be attached. A copy of the receipt, physical or digital, must be present.
*Personalized items, intimate's, florals, dishes, and bath and body products (i.e. soaps) are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. If product is returned via shipment and does not meet these standards, the item will be sent back to customer, at the cost of shipping charged to the customer. It is HIGHLY recommended to contact me prior to making a return.
International orders are final sale.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- My order hasn't shipped yet. Can I cancel it?
Yes! Please message me within 24 hours of making your purchase, if it still has not been shipped, and I will cancel and refund your order to its original payment method LESS 10% restocking fee. After your order ships, returns/exchanges at the buyers expense for store credit may be provided.
- My jewelry order broke! Can you fix it?
Yes. You receive FREE repairs on all items for up to six months after purchase date. I will only ask what happened so I can better service your repair. After six months, no complimentary repairs will be honored.
- My order is defective. Can I return it?
Any defective order claims must be made within 7 days of purchase. Customer must return the defective item and will receive a full refund. It is HIGHLY recommended to email me prior to making a return via shipment.
- I lost one single earring. Do I need to purchase a whole new pair?
No! You can send me a message or email, any time, and I'll invoice you for 50% off for the earring that was lost. The only way this would not be applicable is if the earring has been discontinued. Even if you don't see it on my website, I can likely still make you another earring.
CARING FOR YOUR JEWELRY
- Your jewelry will not instantly tarnish or oxidize if in direct sunlight, water or humidity, but, over time, it may. For best results and longest wear, take all jewelry off before showering, working out, laying in the sun, etc. and do not leave in humidity.
On to the fun questions!
What materials do you use?
- 14K Gold Fill, 14K Rose Gold Fill, and .925 Sterling Silver.
I see you name your earrings after inspirational women. Can I submit a name?
Yes! I am constantly creating new pieces. I cannot guarantee when your submission will be used, but it really adds extra personal touches to the pieces. I keep all names on a waitlist - waiting for the perfect piece to match your inspirational woman :)